CraftWare is a fast, easy-to-use slicer software that converts your object into a .gcode toolpath format understood by 3D printers.
The main role of CraftWare is the slicing of solid 3D digital objects, but it is also a very good tool to interactively manage the supports on your objects, thus reducing the build time by removing unnecessary support bars.
Craftware interacts with the CraftBot 3D printer by using dual channels for real time interaction, thus giving you extra possibilities such as immediate pause printing, This allows you to change the filament during the printing process.
Our slicing algorithm effectively supplies the best possible toolpath for your CraftBot, giving you quality as soon as possible.
- Open multiple .stl, .obj files and arrange them on the build platform.
- Scale, move, and rotate individual models or groups of models at once.
- Interactive support management.
- Effective slicing of objects in no time.
- Load/save .gcode generated from other programs too.
- Manipulate gcode: edit, copy, paste, cut.
- Gcode toolpath traversal.
- Machine control
CraftWare is not a 3D design program. You can still do your 3D modeling in whatever program you choose. We recommend an easy startup program such as Google SketchUp.
Help us test it out
CraftWare is currently in the Beta stage, so feel free to download it and let us know what you think! Currently Windows 7 and above supported.